MINDBENDERS-The Management Club of giBS
About the Club
“MINDBENDERS” represents the Management Club of giBS. Management club is a student driven initiative that collaborates with both the corporate and academia for both the UG and PG Students. The Club will act as a guide for Application of the acquired knowledge, abilities and acquisition of experiences and qualities necessary for students’ future and professional development.
Aim of the Club
The club aims to help the students to understand different functional areas of Management and stimulate their critical thinking
Objectives of the Club
- To impart skills for development and enhancement of personality of students.
- To improve communication skills and decision making power.
- To enhance spirit of competition among the students.
- To increase awareness regarding the business world. and to know the latest trends in different functional areas like Marketing , Finance, HR etc.
- To enhance the participation level among the students at inter departmental & intra departmental level.
- To organize activities such as Debates, Executive Interaction, News analysis and presentation etc.
- To help the students to know them self better about their interests, abilities, aptitudes and opportunities and encourage them to develop right attitudes towards it.
Code Of Conduct for Club Members
- All members shall work under the guidance of a group leader nominated by the Faculty Coordinator.
- They shall make themselves worthy of the confidence and cooperation of the group/community leadership.
- They shall scrupulously avoid entering into any controversial issues.
- They shall keep day-to-day record of their activities/experience
- Students can be removed from the club if they do not attend majority of practices/events, if there are going against any of the values we have as a club, and if they are destructive to the group.
To Register Click Here