Counselling Schedule Management Quota 2017-18
NOTIFICATION SCHEDULE OF 1st COUNSELLING ADMISSION FOR MANAGEMENT QUOTA 2017–18
MBA 1st Shift, MBA 2nd Shift, MBA (International Business)
BBA-LLB, BA-LLB & BBA(G) Programmes
Venue of Counselling: – Gitarattan International Business School Madhuban Chowk, Rohini, Delhi–110 085
1. The candidates, whose names have appeared in the merit list as displayed on institute website & notice board drawn as per the percentage in qualifying examination & CET–2016 shall report for Counselling/Admission at the above mentioned venue of counseling; on the date and time mentioned below: –
|08.08.2017 (Tuesday)||All the qualified candidates seeking admission for the seats reserved under ‘Management Quota’ as per the list displayed on 08.08.2016 on Institute website & notice board for MBA 1st Shift, MBA 2nd Shift, MBA (International Business) BBA-LLB, BA-LLB & BBA(GEN) Programmes.|
2. Document(s) required at the time of Counselling/Admission.
- The candidates will bring all the original certificates of qualifying examination i.e. 10th, 12th class and degree of qualifying exam (Mark Sheets and Certificates). In case the candidate has appeared in final semester / final year of the qualifying examination (as applicable) then he/she will have to bring the Original Mark Sheets of all previous semesters/years. A photocopy of the original certificates will also be produced which will be retained by the Institute. In the absence of mandatory documents of proof for eligibility the candidates will not be allowed to attend the counseling.
- Bank draft(s)/Cheque(s) of requisite fee in favour of Gitarattan International Business School payable at Delhi. The qualified candidates are required to mention their name, name of the programme & CET Rank on the back of Bank Draft(s).
- Filled-in Admission Verification Form as per Appendix 4(A), of the Admission Brochure(Part B), 2017–18.
- Admit Card of CET–2017 (Original).
- Proof of date of birth (Secondary school marks sheet and certificate). (Original & one photocopy).
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination issued by the Board/University as per prescribed eligibility condition given in Part-A. In case where the university has prescribed a condition of passing a subject or subjects at some level, the certificate/Marksheet of the concerned examination in proof thereof should also be produced (Original and one photocopy).
Conduct and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution from where the qualifying examination has been passed or from Gazetted Officer (Original and One Photocopy), not more than 6(six) months old.
Certificate of Medical Fitness to be signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner holding a degree not lower than MBBS in the format as given in Appendix 6 of the Admission Brochure(Part B), (Original).
Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- for seeking provisional admission only in case the result of qualifying examination is yet to be declared, as per Appendix 5 of the Admission Brochure (Part I) duly attested by Notary Public. Application regarding age relaxation (if required). Five passport sized photographs (same as that in admit card). Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- for seeking provisional admission under Management Quota subject to the approval from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
(a) Note: – The Original Certificates (except the admit card, medical certificate and Affidavit) will be returned to the candidate after verification. The self attested photocopies of these other certificates shall be retained.
3. Admission will be made strictly on merit basis (giBS rank–wise) and counseling / admissions will stop when all the seats get filled-up.
4. Classes will commence from 09th August, 2017.
5. If it is found at any stage during the entire period of the programme that the candidate has furnished any false or incorrect information in the application form or at the time of counseling/admission, his/her candidature for the programme will be cancelled. In addition, disciplinary action may be taken against him/her as per the university rules.
6. Only qualifying the Common Entrance Test shall not ipso facto, entitle a candidate to get admission to a programme.
7. RAGGING: Rules in terms of ordinance relating to maintenance of discipline amongst students of the GGS IP University are as under:
- Ragging in any form shall be strictly prohibited within the premises of the college, as the case may be, or in any part of the college system as well as on public transport, or at any other place, public or private.
- Any individual or collective act or practice of ragging shall constitute an act of gross indiscipline and shall be dealt with under the provisions of ordinance under reference.
- Ragging, for the purposes of ordinance under reference, shall ordinarily mean any act, conduct or practice by which the dominant power or status senior students is brought to bear upon the students who are in any way considered junior or inferior by the former and includes individual or collective acts or practices which –
(a) Involve physical assault or threat to use physical force.
(b) Violate the status, dignity and honour of students, in particular female students and those belonging to schedule caste or schedule tribe.
(c) Expose students to ridicule or contempt or commit an act which may lower their self esteem; and
(d) Entail verbal abuse, mental or physical torture, aggression, corporal punishment, harassment, trauma, indecent gesture and obscene behaviour.