Approved Intake & Reservation of Seats

picture

AICTE approved intake for the programme is 60. The existing reservation as per policy of Govt of Delhi stipulates 10% seats (6 in number) as “Management Quota Seats”.  Out of the remaining 90% (50 seats), 85% (43 seats) are reserved for Delhi candidates and 15% (7 seats) for outside Delhi candidates.  Further reservation for specific categories is as per the guidelines of Government of NCT of Delhi.