FINAL PLACEMENT REPORT FOR THE BATCH 2016-2018
The total batch strength available for placements was 333 students from MBA (First & Second Shift) & MBA (IB) and out of that 294 students were placed. So, the total percentage of placed students saw an increase of 4% in MBA, 11% in MBA (IB) from the last year. The batch diversity at giBS attracted companies from a wide variety of sectors, including E-Commerce Companies like Amazon, ELK Education, payTM and Finance companies like, Ameriprise Financial,WNS Global, and Angel Broking.
• Financial Sector continued to hire the highest percentage of students
• A significant growth in Consulting and E-Commerce Industry was observed with the companies like KPMG, Amazon and PayTM hiring from the Institute
• Highest salary increased from 7 LPA to 7.5 LPA
• Average salary continued to be 4.5 LPA
• Banks like Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, IndusInd Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank hired the fresh talent of the Institute in good numbers
FINAL PLACEMENT REPORT FOR THE BATCH 2015-2017
The total batch strength available for placements was 350 students from MBA (First & Second Shift) & MBA (IB) and out of that 294 students were placed. So, the total percentage of placed students saw an increase of a percent from the last year. The batch diversity at giBS attracted companies from a wide variety of sectors, including Finance companies like Moody’s, Ameriprise Financial &WNS Global
- giBS again sustained their robust hold this year on BFSI sector by placing 46% students in this sector.
- Average salary increased from 3.5 LPA to 4.5 LPA from the last year.
- There was also a significant increase in Logistics firms like Jeena & Company, Sugam Logistics,Leeladhar Passo opening their Operations roles for students.
- A number of new roles opened up for students as campus placements saw a rise as compared to last year.
- This year multiple new companies were added to the recruiters list, not to mention the traditional recruiters like Axis Bank hired a large number of students as well.