FINAL PLACEMENT REPORT FOR THE BATCH 2015-2017
The total batch strength available for placements was 350 students from MBA (First & Second Shift) & MBA (IB) and out of that 294 students were placed. So, the total percentage of placed students saw an increase of a percent from the last year. The batch diversity at giBS attracted companies from a wide variety of sectors, including Finance companies like Moody’s, Ameriprise Financial &WNS Global
- giBS again sustained their robust hold this year on BFSI sector by placing 46% students in this sector.
- Average salary increased from 3.5 LPA to 4.5 LPA from the last year.
- There was also a significant increase in Logistics firms like Jeena & Company, Sugam Logistics,Leeladhar Passo opening their Operations roles for students.
- A number of new roles opened up for students as campus placements saw a rise as compared to last year.
- This year multiple new companies were added to the recruiters list, not to mention the traditional recruiters like Axis Bank hired a large number of students as well.
FINAL PLACEMENT REPORT FOR THE BATCH 2014-2016
The batch of 2014-16 MBA, both morning and evening shift and MBA (IB) had students from diverse backgrounds like Engineering studies, Commerce, Sciences and Humanities. The total batch strength for placements was 314 and out of that 261 were placed. So the aggregate of the placed students were 83%. Rest of the students opted for self-employment.
- 43% of the batch got placed in BFSI Sector.
- Students also received a greater number of of fers from E- Commerce/Consulting and Research companies as compared to last year.
- The average compensation maintained an upward trend with Rs 3.5 LPA compared to 3.00 LPA last year.
- Highest package drawn this year was Rs, 7LPA.
- giBS made new associations with the companies like : Barcode India, AxisBank, Cushman&Wakefield, Xoriant Solutions and Xeedance.
- Companies like WNS, Aon Hewitt offered coveted roles of Investment banking, Consulting and Research Analyst.