Gitarattan International Business School
GGSIP University conducts Common Entrance Tests for MBA/MCA Program every year in month of June and prepares a list of qualified candidates separately for each Test Code in order of merit based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the said Tests. The result of Common Entrance Tests is displayed on the University's Website on the dates specified in the Admission Brochure. The University declares inter-se-ranks for qualified candidates only. No separate intimation is sent to the candidates in this regard. All the admissions are made through two counseling to be conducted by the University as per the procedure prescribed in subsequent paragraphs, strictly on the basis of inter se-merit of the qualified candidates. There is no Group Discussion and Interview for deciding the inter-se merit, for any program. There is no third counseling.
Detailed schedule of first counseling/admissions indicating the number of qualified candidates to be called for counseling is displayed at 5.00 p.m. on the University's Website one week prior to commencement of counseling as indicated above. List of institutions along with the intake in the respective program/s are notified on the University's Website before the commencement of counseling.
Detailed Schedule of Second Counseling for all the programs, depending upon the number of vacancies created on account of withdrawal(s)/any other reason(s), are displayed on the University's Website as well as on its Notice Board.
The candidates should report at the notified venue, date and time for counseling/admission in-person along with the documents mentioned in Admission Brochure. On reaching the venue, the candidates mark the Attendance. Allotment of seats to the candidates are made only when he/she attends the counseling session in person.
Documents Required for Admission at the Time of Counseling:
- Bank Draft(s) of requisite fee in favour of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University payable at Delhi. Write the name of the candidate, name of the program, CET Rank and CET Roll Number on the back of Bank Draft(s).
- Filled-in Verification Slip
- Preference Sheet
- Admit Card of CET (Original).
- Proof of date of birth (Secondary School Certificate (Original and One Photocopy).
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination issued by the Board/University. In cases, where the university has prescribed a condition of passing a subject or subjects at some level, the Certificate/Mark Sheet of the concerned examination in proof thereof should also be produced (Original and One Photocopy).
- In case of students who have passed the qualifying examination through distance / open education system of any recognized university / board / institution, the necessary documentary evidence related to location of his / her study centre.
- SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Defense Category / Kashmiri Migrants / Minority Status Certificate(s) whichever applicable, on the basis of which reservation is claimed (Original and One Photocopy).
- Conduct and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution from where the qualifying examination has been passed or from Gazetted Officer (Original and One Photocopy).
- Certificate of Medical Fitness to be signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner holding a degree not lower than MBBS in the format (Original).
- Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- for seeking provisional admission in case the result of qualifying examination is yet to be declared, if necessary.
- Application regarding age relaxation (if necessary).